Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Scallywag Solutions collects, and the ways in which Scallywag Solutions uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Scallywag Solutions may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the Doggy Logs website and smart phone applications (app)
- Information about your use of this website and app
- Information about transactions carried out over this website and app
- Location information (including GPS data) necessary for the services Doggy Logs provides
- Any other information that you send to Scallywag Solutions
Using personal information
Scallywag Solutions may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website and app
- Personalize the website and app for you
- Publish information about you on the website (including GPS data)
- Send to you products that you purchase
- Supply to you services that you purchase
- Send to you statements and invoices
- Collect payments from you
- Send you marketing communications
Where Scallywag Solutions discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Scallywag Solutions may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Scallywag Solutions will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Scallywag Solutions will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers using industry best practices for security and encryption.
Cross-border data transfers
Compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
For individuals located in the European Union, Scallywag Solutions has reviewed the GDPR and has ensured our processes and use of data follow its guidelines. As per the GDPR, Scallywag Solutions makes the following statements:
- Scallywag Solutions uses CONSENT as the lawful basis for processing data. By signing up for this website and the associated smart phone applications, and by providing the personal information required to do so, consent to use this information in accordance with this Privacy Statement has been provided.
- Scallywag Solutions will retain such data for so long as needed to provide our services.
- Scallywag Solutions will delete data upon request.
- Individuals have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) or any other relevant data protection authorities if they think there is an issue with how Scallywag Solutions is handling data.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. Scallywag Solutions is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Scallywag Solutions
Last Updated: April 16, 2018